The stretch swaddles are made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture. The fabric is lightweight, breathable & thermo-regulating, helping your baby to maintain a comfortable body temperature. These swaddles are incredibly soft and gentle on baby's skin, and super stretchy; perfect for swaddling your little ones.
Swaddling recreates the natural conditions babies experience in utero, helping newborns and young babies feel warm, secure and comfortable - just like in the womb.
Kiin swaddles are ideal for all seasons and temperatures! The swaddles have multiple uses; use as a lightweight blanket, feeding cover, pram cover and more.
Bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin.
- Bamboo is more absorbent & breathable.
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable.
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
110cm x 110cm
95% Bamboo + 5% Spandex (stretch).
- Cool gentle wash with similar colours.
- Line dry in the shade or tumble dry low. cool iron if needed.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Please take the time to read the Red Nose safe practices guide on ‘Swaddling & Wrapping babies’. Follow this guide carefully to reduce the Risks of Sudden Unexpected Deaths in Infancy (SUDI), including SIDS and Fatal Sleep Accident.
High Fire danger - keep product away from heat and flames, and any other potential safety hazards
Designed in Australia. Made in China
Product of Kiin Baby